Title: Social Media Executive
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000
Annual Leave: 22 Days
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:30 – 17:30
About the job
Founded in 2019, E1 Media is a leading social media agency that works for a range of clients from music festivals and venues, through to household high-street retail and clothing brands. We offer social media strategy, campaign and channel management, as well as creative and content production.
The role of the Social Media Manager is to hold all of these aspects together for our clients. The ideal candidate will have a working understanding of all aspects of social media marketing, able to work directly with clients to develop winning strategy, and working alongside their E1 colleagues to execute campaigns to our high standards.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a social media management role, allowing for high levels of creativity and autonomy in a vibrant media company.
- Developing and executing best in class social strategies for multiple client social media accounts, focused on key KPIs such as growth and engagement.
- Working alongside our creative team in developing engaging content, taking into account the account’s target audience, client desires and current trends.
- Community management, including engaging with like-mannered content and responding to comments.
- Management of paid media budgets to support organic objectives and KPIs
- A good sense for reporting and analysing data and the ability to develop informed recommendations based on insight.
- Leading on communicating with clients about new strategies and marketing initiatives
- 3-4 years minimum experience working in a similar role.
- Extensive experience of social media platforms
- Experience working with paid media budgets across Meta and TikTok
- Excellent attention to detail, especially in reporting/analysis.
- Creative thinker able to come up with fresh concepts for optimal social media engagement.
- Comfortable working to account growth and engagement targets.
- Confident in constructively feeding back to clients on performance.
- Knowledge/interest in consumer brands, entertainment, festivals, venues
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave (in addition to Bank Holidays)
- Hybrid working – 2 days WFH, 3 days in central London office (Oxford Circus)
- Team socials
- Dog friendly office
- Great opportunity for career growth and development.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com