E1 Media is a leading social media agency working for brands that influence culture in sectors including lifestyle fashion, high street retail, alcohol, gaming, music and music festivals. Our services include social media strategy, campaign and channel management, social-first content production and media buying. We work alongside our sister agency KINC in our Soho, London office with a team of over 20 people.
We are seeking an Account Manager from a social media marketing background with the flexibility to cover a number of functions within our rapidly expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a role allowing for high levels of creativity, autonomy and growth within a vibrant digital marketing environment.
- Account Management – Day to day client contact and source of reliable social media advice.
- Contribute to the development of best in class social strategies for multiple client social media accounts, focused on key KPIs such as growth and engagement.
- Work alongside our creative team to develop engaging content, taking into account the target audience, client demands, budget and current trends. At times you may also be required to help produce social-first content.
- Community management, including engaging with audiences and responding to comments.
- Management of paid media budgets to support organic objectives and KPIs.
- A good sense for reporting and analysing data and the ability to develop informed recommendations based on insight.
- 3-4 years minimum experience working in a similar agency environment.
- Confident in constructively working with and feeding back regularly to multiple clients.
- Definable experience of working across a variety of social media platforms.
- Experience with paid media budgets across Meta and TikTok.
- Attention to detail, especially in reporting/analysis.
- Creative thinker able to contribute to the development of fresh concepts for optimal social media engagement.
- Knowledge/interest in popular culture, consumer brands, entertainment and music festivals.
E1 Media Offers
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave (in addition to Bank Holidays)
- Hybrid working – Average 2 days WFH, 3 days in central London office (Soho/Oxford Circus)
- Team socials
- Dog friendly office
- Great opportunity for career growth and development
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com