Position: Full Time
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience
E1 Media is a leading social media agency working for brands that influence culture in sectors including lifestyle fashion, high street retail, alcohol, gaming, music and music festivals. Our services include social media strategy, campaign and channel management, social-first content production and media buying. We work alongside our sister agency KINC in our Soho, London office with a team of over 20 people.
They are seeking a dynamic Junior Content Creator to join their team. The successful candidate will support the delivery of social media marketing assets for E1 Media’s clients. This exciting role will offer fertile ground for creativity for a range of E1 Media’s clients, and also in a broad range of digital mediums.
Self-starting, motivated and keen-to-learn attitude to digital creativity is essential.
- Work closely with account teams and clients to deliver engaging and exciting social media assets
- Be aware of – and able to react & respond to – social media content trends
- Collaborate with the wider creative team in delivering projects
- Develop creative ideas for social media content
- See those ideas form ideation to production and publishing
- 1-2 years experience working professionally in a creative role – either freelance or within another company or agency
- Confident in constructively working with multiple clients and team members.
- Attention to detail, especially in production and formatting
- Creative thinker able to contribute to the development of fresh concepts
- Knowledge/interest in popular culture, consumer brands, entertainment and music festivals.
- Working understanding of Adobe Suite:
- Premier Pro
- After Effects
- Understanding of videography techniques
- Proficient knowledge and awareness of Tiktok, Instagram, and other current social media platforms
- Understanding and awareness of current trends
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Organised and able to prioritise a varied workload
- Keen eye for detail and problem solving.
- Effective time management skills and ability to multitask.
E1 Media Offers
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 22 days annual leave (in addition to Bank Holidays)
- Hybrid working – Average 2 days WFH, 3 days in central London office (Soho/Oxford Circus)
- Team socials and events
- Dog friendly office
- Great opportunity for career growth and development
How to apply
Please send your CV and a link or download to your portfolio – to email@example.com