E1 Media, a digital marketing agency, is looking for a passionate Social Media Coordinator to join their team.
The successful candidate will support the delivery of marketing campaigns and promote awareness and sales for a range of different clients, from events and festivals to tourist attractions and fashion campaigns. We are not limited to a specific profile of client and we pride ourselves at being able to adapt to different sectors.
The team culture is to go above and beyond and push out of our comfort zones to strive for excellence. If you’re after a traditional role, we may not be right for you. We are a young and hungry business with the motivation to succeed – and we want people who want to achieve the best things in their career.
• Responsible for client accounts and managing social media campaigns
• Optimising campaigns across multiple channels, including but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
• Developing paid social campaigns alongside our design team, across different social media advertising platforms.
• Reporting to clients on campaign performance, constantly focusing on proactive and innovative solutions.
• Staying up-to-date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Meeting deadlines and KPIs for multiple projects.
• 2 years social media experience
• Proficient knowledge and experience of TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms
• Some experience building and optimising paid social campaigns a bonus
• Understanding of current trends
• Excellent attention to detail and copywriting skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Organised and able to prioritise a varied workload
• Keen eye for detail and problem solving
• Effective time management skills and ability to multitask
• You will have a good knowledge of popular culture and the latest social media news and updates.
• You will be well versed in the language of the Internet and understand the subcultures/trend of socials and memes.
• A supportive, friendly and collaborative work environment
• Great offices
• Regular work outings
• Dogs welcome in the office
• Teas and coffees available
• 28 days holiday
To apply, please send your CV & (optional) Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org