Position: Full Time
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 dependent on experience
E1 Media is a leading social media agency working for brands that influence culture in sectors including lifestyle fashion, high street retail, alcohol, gaming, music and music festivals. Our services include social media strategy, campaign and channel management, social-first content production and media buying. We work alongside our sister agency KINC in our Soho, London office with a team of over 20 people.
E1 Media is seeking an experienced Content Production Manager to join our growing team working across UK and European content programs with a focus on:
- Managing shoot pre and post-production, whilst being on set and managing shoots autonomously.
- Deliver content that resonates with audiences across digital and social channels, with an understanding of what works on different channels.
- Managing the delivery of multiple assets in a fast paced environment.
- Collaborating with the wider creative, client services and production teams
- Focusing on creating content primarily for social media and digital platforms
- Owning the logistics of shoot preparation and being accountable for the production on the day of the shoot.
- Create and manage all scheduling, including pre and post production timelines
- Effectively build and manage all costs from end to end
- 5 years + of work experience as a producer in an agency or studio environment.
- Experience directing both social media first and higher-quality content. This includes both video and photo content, from quick turnaround content creation opportunities to full campaign shoots.
- Experienced working with high-level talent, ambassadors and influencers/content creators.
- Experience in and a demonstrable passion for culture across a variety of sub cultures and communities with music, sport and fashion being ideal.
- Familiar with live-action production including pre-production, production and post-production
- Proficient in upstream and downstream and internal and external coordination, can perform multiple tasks at the same time;
- Clear communication skills, with the courage to innovate projects and face challenges, and good communication skills across different departments / vendors / within the team, cross-cultural and Cross-functional project collaboration skills;
- Very detail oriented, aiming for the highest attitude while being efficient, ability to set priorities and realistic targets;
- Enthusiastic about the work and a positive attitude. Willingness to drive the department further with the best possible outcome, willingness to learn more and to adapt to the needs of the department;
- Willingness to travel to other countries if needed
- Light understanding of production softwares including Premier, DaVinci and Photoshop would be advantageous.
E1 Media Offers
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 22 days annual leave (in addition to Bank Holidays)
- Hybrid working – Average 2 days WFH, 3 days in central London office (Soho/Oxford Circus)
- Team socials and events
- Dog friendly office
- Great opportunity for career growth and development
How to apply
Please send your CV and a link or download to your portfolio – to email@example.com