Last updated: July 28, 2022
use and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You
about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the
Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined
under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same
meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or
parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this
Agreement) refers to E1 Media Ltd, 76 Berwick Street, Soho, London. For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or
any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing
history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Data Controller , for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection
Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or
jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or
identifiable individual. For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to
You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online
identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical,
physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data
on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or
individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide
the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the
Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For
the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the
use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example,
the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to E1 Media, accessible from e1media.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,
or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
using the Service, as applicable. Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as
the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: * Email address * First name and last name * Usage Data Usage Data ~~~~~~~~~~ Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
~ ~ ~ ~
Service and store certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons,
tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze
Our Service. The technologies We use may include:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your
Device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate
when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You
may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Unless you have adjusted
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored
objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your
preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed
by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more
information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I
change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?”
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain
small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear
gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for
example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email
and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the
popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on
Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session
Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about
cookies on the [Privacy Policies
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services
available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its
features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of
user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for
cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with
on the Website.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use
the Website, such as remembering your login details or language
preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more
personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences
every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding
cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy or the Cookies section of our Privacy
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the usage of
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the
Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different
functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and
undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services
You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other
equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile
application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative
communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about
other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those
that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted
not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct
a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or
other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going
concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in
which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets
- For other purposes : We may use Your information for other purposes, such
as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness
of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service,
products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with
Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information
in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company
assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to
- With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in
Affiliates include Our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint
venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under
common control with Us.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business
partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise
interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be
viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent : We may disclose Your personal information for any
other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary
Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations
(for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable
laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage
Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data
is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our
Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s
operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the
processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to —
and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country
or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ
than those from Your jurisdiction.
information represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data
of Your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless
there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and
other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such
action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no
method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is
100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect
Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one
or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the
performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance
with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect
Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is
carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official
authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the
purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis
that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of
Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement
necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data
and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or
delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can
access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within
Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions
yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to
receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have
the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are
relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and
there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want
to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also
have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for
direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to
delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to
continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to
a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured,
commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only
applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for
Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on
using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able
to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and
opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your
identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will
try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our
collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in
the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection
authority in the EEA.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly
collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided
Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have
collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification
of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information
and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s
consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us.
If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy
policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior
to the change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org